Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sequels, Reruns, and Second Chances - 3

Some say a fade out
is "leaving the door open."
Well, that's what they think.
~E[dot]S~

If I were able
to do it again, I would
do it all again.

Actually, I
read that on a Starbucks cup.
I really wouldn't.

If I were able
to do it again, I would
turn to piracy.
~Мир~

Do it all again,
Sure I would! Provided I
Had present knowledge.
~S~

If I were a boy
I'd sing in a cross-dressing
Destiny's Child.
~Мир~

The French have a phrase
-- "esprit d'escalier" --
For wanting redos

Some witty retort
We come up with well after
The insult is hurled

Asking yourself if
The cute guy at the show WAS
Just that into you

Emailing "haiku"
Then realizing you're off
By one syllable

Ctrl-Z? Revert??
Life has no reset button
(Let alone save points)

When the "spirit" haunts,
Pull out your neutrona wand
Grab your proton pack

Bust ghosts of the past
With what they hate most of all:
Forging a future.
~P~