Monday, December 15, 2008

As Seen on TV - Mōnandæg

Dear 'Gossip Girl' and/or 'Chuck' Fans
Do not trust Josh Schwartz:
Season 3 of 'The OC'
Broke too many hearts
~P~

Fresh Prince of Taxicab Confessions
[This is] a story
All about how I DROVE from
Philly to Bel-Air?
~P~

Albert Clifford Slater
Breaking the 4th wall
Took Zack out of the TV
And into my heart
~P~

I chuckle aloud
every time I think of
"werewolf bar mitzvah"
~E[dot]S~

get this, ~P~
in fourth grade, Slater
showed up at the local gym:
impromptu field trip!
~E[dot]S~


Flights of Freshness
To squeeze in more laughs,
Will Smith’s plane ride wound up on
the cutting room floor
~J~

I shouldn’t laugh, but....
The expression on
the guy’s face when he slips makes
me LMAO!
~J~

Truth in Advertising
The Magic Bullet
(blender, not that other thing)
actually works!
~J~