Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random Philosop[T]h[ursda]y

Not THAT O.J.
In the 70’s
The O’Jays released their hit
song, “The Backstabbers”.
~J~

Name That Tune
When “Alternative”
Becomes the mainstream’s music,
What do you call it?
~J~

Bohemian Confession
Forgive me Karma,
for I have sinned. I guess you
must know that by now...
~J~

Francophilia
All words sound better
When translated into French
Even the word "bleu"
~P~

Slogan's Run
When you think different
And you're playing with power
You can just do it
~P~

Stoicism
Not that I don't care
But if I pretend I don't
I can trick myself
~P~

Hedonism
Greatest Happiness
Maximized for me, by me
Everybody wins!
~P~

Daily Maintenance
The human body
needs 30 minutes of fun
for peak performance.
~J~

Hocus Pocus
Satan’s greatest trick
was convincing the whole world
to fight over God.
~J~

First Date Hell
A praying mantis
not only chooses its mates,
but chewses its mates.
~J~

The Gift that Keeps on Giving
Know what means never
having to say you’re sorry?
Two words: “Time machine”.
~J~