Saturday, December 1, 2007

...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Undead Japanese Poetry

Peanut Gallery
For weeks no haiku,
Mondays dry and humorless.
Inner poet weeps.
~m~

Be a Drupal
Perhaps you should try
Giving us a new topic
Not meta-haiku
~P~

I'll send a topic
if J's not around today
(to not step on toes)
~m~

I imagine that
John will turn off his message
After he gets in
~P~

By the by, do you
Like how I have preserved the
Chronology here?
~P~

P-awe
Time-ordered emails;
guitar hero super skills;
you do not cease to amaze.
~E[dot]S~

P-questions
Man of great talent,
complete with 3-D vision.
But is it Sen or Sir?
~E[dot]S~

Awww, E[dot]S
Sarcasm moves me
We should be "friends" on Facebook
Behind m's's back
~P~

You Can't Spelll GTVO Without TV
To a honor a friend's
Quest to elect Jim Martin
I have changed my name
~P~

That's what she said?
I dig where you're at.
Everything is more fun
done behind m's back.
~E[dot]S~

Edward Cullen Is a Pedophile
Let's pretend I read
This 17 Year-Old's blog
For zombie haiku