Friday, March 14, 2008

Scary Things - ホワイトデ

Why My Phone Calls are Short and Dull
Big Brother listens,
But I’m not obligated
To entertain him.
~J~

Your Nerd is Showing
That look...when sci-fi
comments have to be explained:
Pity meets blank stare...
~J~

Blasé About Pascal's Wager
Can Mormons' G-d "Play
"Dice with the universe" well
If he can't gamble?
~P~

Dadaedalus
Where's the line between
Being a nonconformist
And nonfunctional?
~P~

Gateway "Fug"
Bowdlerization
Might desensitize me to
Real profanity
~P~

A World Without Wikipedia
I would only “get”
about half of P’s haikus...
Plus be more dumber.
~J~

A World Without Google
Like they said in school,
“The only stupid query
is one you don’t ask.”
~J~

A World Without Ebay
Where else would I find
all the crap I once had the
good sense to throw out?
~J~

Drivers On Cell Phones
You can use your phone
to take nice photos of the
accident you caused.
~J~

Sho’Nuff: The Shogun of Harlem
Kung fu gangleader.
One scary mo-fo, thanks to
the Glow...(and Soul Glo).
~J~

Medieval Dragons
They breathed fire, right?
Do you think they cooked things
while they were eating them?
~J~

Real Life Stuff
Your first house...first child...
saying “I do.” All those things
that mean you’ve grown up.
~J~