Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In Honor of Radio Raheem - An Mháirt

Put Another Way
The only rule is
‘love’ or ‘hate’ (or some version)
must appear each time.
~J~

Once More, with Feeling
I hate deja vu.
I feel like fate’s reminding
me that I am its b****
~J~

My Application to Harvard
Question: What do you
do in your spare time? I wrote
“Hate on rich people.”
~J~

The Actual Poem is Kinda Raunchy
“I think that I shall
Never see a poem as
Lovely as a tree...”
~J~

Milkshake Meme
Sing There Will Be Blood
To the tune of Maroon 5's
Hit, "She Will Be Loved."
~P~

Yoda Koa[n]
Fear leads to anger;
Anger leads to hate; hate leads
To Meet the Spartans.
~P~

Poor AIM
Once I finally
Saw Annie Hall, the word "lurve"
Ceased being funny
~P~

"Miss Nancy" and "Aunt Fancy" OR A Haiku Not About A Movie
Avuncular love
Made Harriet Lane the best
Of all First Ladies
~P~