Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving TuExperiences

The Great Cranberry Sauce Debate of 2010
Chilled, room temp, who cares?
Guess I'm no foodie, though, 'cause
I love can wibbles!
~KM~

{b}testing 1 2 3{/b}
Sending from my phone
and not sure how to bold words...
There. Did that do it?
~J~

Before Meets After
My specialties are
Beverages and desserts;
Bookends to the meal
~J~

Minimalist Holiday Travel
Up and down the stairs.
Grocery and hardware stores.
A.M. doorbusters.
~J~

3rd Place is Nice Too, Charlie Brown!
Of his holiday
season specials, Thanksgiving's
my least favorite.
~J~

There's No Place Like 5-7-5
I can't tell you how
happy I was to see this
thread in my inbox.
~m~

Locavore?
Is it "local food"
if I switched continents first?
100 miles from what?
~m~

Travel is really opening my eyes to the world and I'm having a great time and the culture here is so magical and I'm applying to grad school for the Fall
To us, Thanksgiving.
But family, friends, and feasts
are universal.
~m~

It Was Passably Pleasant
Next to the pumpkin
we had a papaya pie.
It wasn't as good.
~m~

Sauce Sorry
The cranberry sauce
debate just makes me jealous.
Boysenberry? Yuck.
~m~

But Seriously / They Make the Best Pumpkin Pies / Yay Patriarchy!
Dinner prepared by
Only Wellesley-Women cooks
Seems so regressive
~P

I Could Really Use / Dumbledore's Powerful Wand / (Amiritenudgenudge)
Which is slower: Trains
(Connecticut to DC)
Or Deathly Hallows?
~P~

Answering Irons / Although Your Type was Not Bold / Attempting it Was
Jimi Hendrix's
Take on HTML tags?
Simply — "Bold is love"
~P~

Turkey Day
Highlight of the meal
is stuffing, sauce, potatoes.
Turkey's a speed bump.
~m~

Agreed on turkey.
No plate space for second rate
since I went veggie.
~E[dot]S~

Freshly baked wheat bread,
covered in honey butter...
This is how I roll.
~J~