Monday, December 13, 2010

Song Summaries

Bad Romance
We'd be a sexy,
Drama-filled mess together
Ro-ma, Ro-ma-ma!
~K~
Rolled
Never gonna do
Any number of bad things:
The meme that won't die
~K~

A Pedophile With a Thesaurus
Skintight jeans help me
Be your teenage dream tonight
You ephebophile
~P~

Toast to the Douchebags
Lost in the: World? Woods?
Depends on whether you ask
kanYe or [Iver]
~P~

It's that Dirty Money
Only Puffy Combs
Could coax X-Men raps out of
Justin Timberlake
~P~

I Am a Rock
John Donne had it wrong.
Men exist who are islands,
Of which I am one.
~PM~

This is Why I'm Begging the Question
"I'm hot 'cause I'm fly"
Hypothesis used as proof.
Logically unsound.
~PM~

My Favorite Things
Neither family,
Nor smooches or days with friends.
Rather, rain and geese.
~PM~

Almost Any Eminem Song from ENcore/Relapse/Recovery
I used to rap well
Then I got rich and famous
So I stopped trying.
~MM~

(or "Are you really sure this is 'Suitable for children 3 years and older'?")
I'm really hot (Like,
temperature-wise.) Also,
women are objects.
~E[dot]S~

Hey, wanna shack up
in a bright submerged vessel
with some LSD.
~Мир~

Simple Kind of Life
I yearn for a child
Sometimes I "forget" my pill
Wanna get married
~MM~

It's Only Right
To the left to the
Left everything you own in
A box to the left
~Мир~

Fly Me to the Moon
Frank Sinatra makes
Dying of No Oxygen
Sound so Romantic
~Jay+R~

That's Amore
If a pizza pie
Hit my eye, I'd be singing
"That's concussion!"
~Jay+R~

The Requisite Meat Loaf: Paradise by the Dashboard Light, in three parts
•Let's go all the way.
•I demand a pre-nup first!
•Yeah? WEll, screw you too!
~Jay+R~

"I ain't saying she's a
Gold digger," but really,
that's ALL he's saying.
~J~

A Song So Catchy/It Got Stuck in My Head/Just 'Cause I Wrote this
How to make a hit
About whipping hair around:
Say it - Rinse - Repeat
~J~

"The answer, my friend,
is blown' in the wind." Yes,
It's marijuana.
~J~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmbw8OycJrE
You're dead, and that sucks.
I'm alive and I miss you.
Thanks for the diamond.
~J~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
Nothing sticks it to
The Man like selling your song
To a bunch of ads
~J~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6SLnvqsfI
Not sure if he was
Just nuts or a mob hit man -
He got this stab on

ANY 80's SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON THEME SONG
Explain the stor-yyyyyy!
Introduce the char--acters!
Crescendooooo.....Freeze Frame!
~J~

Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Watching you. Judging.
Awake, asleep...whatever.
And don't you DARE cry.
~J~

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Here's the thing Sweetcheeks,
It's snowing and I'm lonely,
so you can't go home.
~J~

Rudoplph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Until someone proves
they have some value to you,
mock them terribly.
~J~

Buttons
Sure, I'll undress
But you can't loosen button
They are binary
~MM~

A Notorious Theorem
As one accrues wealth
One's troubles accumulate
Proportionally
~PM~