Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A New Year

It's a Fangirl's Life
Is is a bad thing
That the first thing I thought of
was "I met Misha"?
~Jay-R~

The Year on the Hill
Congress gets stuff done.
People don't like it. House flips.
Congress does more stuff.
~Jay-R~

In Memoriam
Written on his grave:
I am now "dead serious."
And still not Shirley.
~Jay-R~
Resolutions
Next year I will write
A novel, lose 10 pounds... and
Meet Misha again.
~Jay-R~

2010, short form
quit job; asia trip;
summer at jew camp;
new job. new place. same love.
~E[dot]S~

2010, long form
quit job. backpacked thru
asia. hair pulled by monkey.
alone, sick, on beach.

summer at jew camp.
someone gets the mumps. hey there,
state health department!

back to DC. found
a new job. found a new place.
and rats move in, too.
~E[dot]S~

resolution
exhale pettiness
and then I breathe in kindness
thanks, yoga teacher.
~E[dot]S~

Say it "Two Thousand Ten"
Now: 2010
Next: 2011
Drunk in the between
~MM~