Tuesday, November 6, 2007

PlanT[ue]s[day] and Animals / Fun with Science

Muppet Love Triangle
Yes, she loved Kermit
But it wasn’t meant to be -
She loved herself more.
~J~

The Mystery of Bees
Their flight: Should not be.
Their mind: Many create one.
Their voice: Sitcom guy.
~J~

Cardiology
Hearts have four chambers:
They hold love and hate, fear and joy.
To live, each must flow.
~J~

Frog Dissection
8th grade science lab.
“Nice work, John!” Thank you, sir, for
that creepy-a** praise.
~J~

See Food Diet
CastAway came on
Sunday, and reminded me
why I don’t eat crab.
~J~

Evolution of Comedy
Monkeys truly grasp
“the poop joke” on a level
We can’t comprehend
~J~

Is it just me?
“Sweet! Mr. Wizard!”
Looking back, he seems creepy,
Hanging with those kids.
~S~

It’s Not Just You
It was a great show.
No episode was complete
‘til something blew up.
~J~

The magazine, not the TV show
3-2-1 Contact,
Introduced me to mutants,
Comic book and real.
~S~

Sometimes it grosses me out
I love fried crawfish,
So tasty and crispy--”Yum!”
Then I think...”mudbug”
~S~