Thursday, January 17, 2008

Monopolies, Conspiracies, and THE MAN - pharuehat

Off the Rack
Stores like Old Navy
make me pay to wear clothes that
advertise for them.
~J~

Chance Encounter
I met The Man once...
“Why keep screwing me?” I asked.
He said, “And you are...?”
~J~

Animal Cruelty
For the love of God,
Stop torturing the rabbit...
Let him have his Trix.
~J~

Breast Reversal
The same docs who charged
To implant defective breasts
charged to remove them.
~J~

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
Biggie and 2Pac.
Nobody saw nuthin’, right?
Not counting the cops.
~J~

Late Night TV
Ah, infomercials -
Where to begin? How about
with “Bald spot spray paint”?
~J~

The Second Ammendment (circa 1992)
When pogs are outlawed,
only outlaws will have pogs.
"... from my cold, dead hands!"
~m~

Of My i
ipods are shiny
so they scratch easily and,
you buy new ipods.
~m~

Glass Heeling
Men invented heels,
but why do women insist
on so many pairs?
~m~

Requiem for a Meme
So disappointed.
Subservient chicken is
just a viral ad.
~m~