Thursday, January 24, 2008

This or That - جمعرات

Secret Origins
Me: Evolution
Them: Intelligent Design
Wherein lies the truth?
~S~

Belly Talk
I have an Innie,
I figured we all had one!
Some have an Outie...
~S~

Man or Machine
Robot or Human?
I prefer Col. Austin,
Cyborg. Best of both.
~S~

Healthy Choices
Super size it or
medium fries and a coke.
Oh god, so lonely.
~m~

Hot Dog!
Ketchup or mustard:
such condiment decisions
make or break the meal.
~m~

Red Wine in the Afternoon
Choosy moms choose JIF
to make the kids' school lunches.
Whose mom buys Skippy?
~m~

Power to the PC
360's games rule
PS3's Blu-Ray sparkles
The Wii is still fun
~P~

Outlook Grim
Macs are for artists
PCs are for the office
Yet both run Windows?
~P~

Since they All Fall in My Palm I'll Take a Treo
iPhones create stares
BlackBerries produce addicts
Windows Mobile bores
~P~

Beatles or Rolling Stones
You may love them both,
but deep down you like one more.
Just one of those things...
~J~

Smoking or Non-Smoking Section
I may choose smoking.
Although I don’t smoke, often
they have more free seats.
~J~

Primal Needs
When I’ve worked so long
that I must choose food or sleep,
I sleep; dream of food.
~J~