Wednesday, October 10, 2007

χ^2ldhood Memories

Childhood Mystery
The Wise One, when asked,
Solved the world’s greatest riddle...
“One, two-HOO, three! Three.”
~J~

A Chilhood Remembrance – Delayed
“Hollywood Feed” Ad,
Working Furious and Fast.
No time to write back.
~S~

The War Half Won
“Knowing,” Duke tells me,
“Is half the battle.” Advice,
never forgotten.
~S~

Black, Red, Blue, Yellow & Green
“And I’ll form the head!”
Says Keith, proudly leading the
five lion pilots
~S~

I want my MTV
My cable system
Had the box with the slider
And Dad’s remote? Me
~J~

School Lunch
Six-sided pizza,
French fries and chocolate milk
Write your own punchline.
~J~

Entertainment System
After school I was
kneeling in the living room,
playing with power.
~M~

Ben Winkler
Geico has an ad
Starring a Cabbage Patch Kid.
It's creepy on mute
~P~

Greg Havens
One: Death Star Playset,
Two: All the action figures.
Let’s play at his house!
~S~

“Eric Ran Away from the Fire”
Someday I’ll tell you
Of when my bro breathed fire.
Funny story...now.
~J~

Alien Life Form
Furry brown creature.
He was just like you and me
If we both ate cats.
~J~