Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hai-BOO

Trick-or-Treating for the Lazy
Costumes considered:
* Possessed (rude) ~JI~
* My favorite clone
~J~

Hostage Situation
“Hey! Just stay calm!
We’ll get you your Snickers, just
Put the T.P. Down!”
~J~

With Black Pants
What does ones wear as
A human Jack-O-Lantern?
Orange and black shirts
~P~

French Berry Lemonade
Paper bagged bottles
Look like 40 ounce liquor.
Thank you, Trader Joe's.
~P~

Tonight
Bad Movie Night Two,
And a Halloween party,
I’m off Thursday. Whew!
~S~

Dressing Up
An Undead Doctor,
A Spider Queen and Ninja,
Don’t ‘eff’ with my fam!
~S~

Werewolf
About once a month;
Body changes, raging hormones...
You have no idea.
~J~

Zombie
I can finally
Smoke without worry, but I
Forgot how to breathe.
~J~

Vampire in Iowa
What really bites
Is that the whole state shuts down
Around 6 pm.
~J~

Monaco
People believe my
Red blazer is a costume
(I just have bad taste)
~P~

Chernabog
Disney's best villain
Is in 'Night on Bald Mountain'
During Fantasia
~P~

First Costume of October (OR I stole the parentheses)
"Sexy" Snow White gets
(Extra-small?) protection from
7-11
~P~

30 Rock[efeller Center]
Werewolf bar mitzvah...
Boys becoming men and men
Becoming [lupine]
~P~

~M~ Did It
Can you imagine
Dressing up as Climate Change?
Abstract+Obtuse.
~P~