Wednesday, October 24, 2007

She's Gotta Hab It

Most Smartest
Ben Stein’s newest show
Models prove they’re not all dumb
Hilarious stuff
~J~

Be Vewwy Qwiet...
No music playing.
The headphones are often to
deter discussions.
~J~

Requiem for a Sleepwalker
Dreams himself awake
Each step spans two living worlds
Floating like a stone
~J~

I Don’t Like Disco, But...
KC and his Band
got as high as the Sunshine,
but could still get down
~J~

Lactose Intolerance
I “tolerate” fine -
It’s the people around me
who have to worry.
~J~

Retro Starburst ft Optimus Lime
Even when I'm broke
If I see a new flavor
There's no stopping me
~P~

Perambulating Por Capitol
Cake and coworkers
Lure me from the computer
For indulgent walks
~P~

e.mail. cummings
E-mail aesthetics
Are more important to me
Than verbal content
~P~

e.mail. cummings?! Nice!
At first glance, I was worried
Where that was headed...
~J~