Tuesday, October 23, 2007

[Back in the] HabiT[ue]s[day]

Cheez-Its and Skittles
When do snacks become
meals? 3 handfuls? 3 pounds?
"Serving Size" my ***.
~J~

The Observer
I think Will has quit,
He's got no game to speak of,
Bring your haiku, man!
~J~

My Son's Favorite
Creamy mac and cheese.
A gourmet batch is in the works.
"Happy Birthday, Gray!"
~S~

Dirty Little Secret
Secretly, I'm mad
At everyone in the world
who's taller than me.
~J~

It Only Sounds Racist
“Happy Mexican”.
If I knew a way, I’d still
dine there once a week.
~J~

Telemarketers
I chat up a storm.
Films, the weather, anything
But what they called for.
~J~

Telemarketers II
I too am a fan,
Of playing games with callers:
“Jack’s Bar and Grill!”
~S~

Tips and Tricks
No walkthroughs for me.
If I can’t figure it out,
I don’t deserve it.
~J~

It’s A COOKBOOK!!
Every New Year’s Day,
We turn to SciFi and watch
Twilight Zone all day.
~J~