Monday, October 29, 2007

Freestyle

Jin Au-Yeung
In b-boy battle
The best lines are improvised.
Open the cipher
~P~

FTR
~J~ sends his regards
This is no ursupation
(I'm the errand boy.)
~P~

computer crashes
far too many fonts
spinning ball of death appears
piece of crap locks-up
~c~

Monster Creation
Dinner with the fam,
Haiku Battle and pasta.
My son is a fan!
~S~

Worth Seeing Once
We watched “Deja Vu”.
Thriller with a sci-fi twist
I liked it, “Thumbs Up”
~J~

When the Fever Spreads
Haiku catches on -
Office productivity
slows down each Monday
~J~

Breaking Borders
Halimah and I
did “Haiku Scrabble” last week.
Fun and challenging
~J~

New title: "Traffic Manger"
What does it all mean?
Outscourcing to India,
To design the ads.
~S~

Overheard in 2005 (true story)
Brad told his girlfriend
That P. Diddy dropped the “P”.
“So...he’s just Uffy?”
~J~

Thunder and Lightning
God snaps his fingers.
We watch, like children, full of
fear and wonder.
~J~

My Kind of Humor
One of the greatest
license plates I’ve ever seen
read quote: “IM A JENIUS”
~J~

Birthday Thoughts
As I age, I find
what “old” is gets redefined
For my peace of mind.
~J~